Instant Site Maker - Does it Really Exist?

Thursday, August 16, 20120 comments


Instant site maker is something, for reasons I am about to go into, that overcame my biggest problem with trying to make money online and it may be yours too. If you work alone, perhaps at home, on your internet business, and are struggling to make a significant, or indeed any, money on the web then I may have something of interest for you.

Back in my corporate days I employed around 35 people, I ran a factory containing valuable machinery and lots of inventory, and in addition we ran a fleet of vehicles. Never a day went by without a new problem arising, it could be staff related (many were), technical problems, legal issues and so on. If you have been in a similar situation you will understand exactly where I am coming from.

When I eventually managed to shake off the yoke I made myself a promise that I would never again weight myself down with the burden of all of those corporate responsibilities that were not only tedious but got in the way of what I was really paid to do - run the business and make money!

I began my online career by selling everything at home that was not screwed down and managed to make over $2,000 which not only helped my finances but made me wonder if I could take this further and create an income generating website. I began by buying a course that showed me how to build a website and get it online.

As far as the course was concerned it was pretty good and I'm grateful to this day for the information that I picked up. The site was, well, OK in an amateurish sort of way but failed to sell anything. In one way this was a bad decision because it led me down the 'techie' path and I spent an alarming amount of time on improving my technical abilities.

After many mind numbing months I recalled my corporate days and realized that I was once again being diverted from the main point of having a business, that, of course, being making money. Working on my own I knew that I should concentrate on marketing almost exclusively but at the same time I did not want the expense or hassle of employing someone to build my sites. I discovered a way of getting top quality sites that included video, online in a day, complete with their own superb best selling products for less than $20 a site!



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4486411
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Your Instant Site ™ - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger